Friday, September 12, 2014

School Days

Welcome to the Pineapple Paper Artists' September blog Hop, "School Days".  Whether you have come from Harriet's blog or have started here, I hope you enjoy our artwork and are inspired to create some of your own.  I chose to share my WSOTG of "Chalk it Up" with pictures of my friends and I enjoying a trip to London.  I borrowed Amy's stamp set from the kit and just purchased the paper pack and embellishments.  Being a retired teacher, I couldn't envision using the saying, "Too Cool for School" since school is supposed to be a good thing, right?!  Then I started to think outside the box about the many pictures that I haven't scrapped yet of trips to Europe with a group of my teacher friends while on school breaks.  These pictures are too cool to have been taken while in school, so now I am going to buy this kit! I love the Chalk it Up puffy stickers, Z3009 and you get so many of them. They can be used with most any paper and add that little something where you need a pop. The black striped twill ribbon, Z1988 is also versatile and and goes well with the CTMH "Scaredy Cat" paper pack, as well.  My photos don't do justice to the new color, flaxen.  I'm really liking it with my outdoor shots.






G1081 WSOTG Chalk It Up Scrapbook Kit

Now stop on over to Amy's blog to see what she has created, but check back to see what my "Too Cool for School" pages turn out like.

2 comments:

  1. Great pages, Cheryl. You've really shown off the versatility of the Chalk It Up collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the "Life Is Good" title in this stamp set! Your layouts are great! The black star B&T Duo paper in this paper packet is one of my favorites! Nice job

    ReplyDelete